The Smoothie Cure: Heal Your Brain by Changing Your Breakfast
People often ask me what I eat for breakfast. If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe to fuel your brain and give you energy to spare, try my KB Smoothie. Loaded with healthy fats, lecithin, protein, and antioxidants, this smoothie packs a serious punch – and it tastes great!
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 1/2 a cup of frozen organic cherries (or other berries)
- 8 oz of fermented coconut water, coconut water, or filtered water
- 3 tablespoons of collagen hydrolysate as a protein base
- 1 tablespoon of sprouted nut butter or sunbutter
- 3 pastured egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder