Although the first part of this course has already taken place, it has been recorded, so if you sign up now, it will be available to you for viewing, along with the second, which is taking place live this coming Sunday, November 24th.
In the first part, I discussed why we should think about mental illness differently than we do, what depression and anxiety may really be all about, and how you can get labeled with these “problems” when your problem really lies elsewhere. This is how we get to the root of symptoms and heal them rather than just suppress them. Next week, I discuss evidence-based non-medication treatments. Join me!
I have been lecturing at medical conferences around the country and am excited to bring this online course to you in the comfort of your flame-retardant-less couch. Join me at Green Med Info for two hours of information that is normally only available in private consultation or at professional venues. Learn about a refreshing new perspective on women’s holistic mental health.
• The Most Important Thing to Know Before Coming Off Psychiatric Medications
• Are there effective natural alternatives to medications?
• Eating for hormone balance, mental health, and pregnancy
• Bodily imbalances that can look psychiatric but can be resolved without psychiatric meds
• 4 Safe and Evidenced Based natural alternatives to medications in pregnancy that benefit healthy babies
• Learn to minimize the risks of infertility, miscarriage, preterm birth, and postpartum depression
• 3 Lifestyle Changes that can revolutionize your health