The Smoothie Cure: Heal Your Brain by Changing Your Breakfast
People often ask me what I eat for breakfast. If you’re looking for a quick and easy recipe to improve brain health and functioning, and give you energy to spare, try my KB Smoothie. Loaded with healthy fats, lecithin, protein, and antioxidants, this smoothie packs a serious punch – and it tastes great!
Let me know what you think in the comments below.
- 1/2 a cup of frozen organic cherries (or other berries)
- 8 oz of fermented coconut water, coconut water, or filtered water
- 3 tablespoons of collagen hydrolysate as a protein base
- 1 tablespoon of sprouted nut butter or sunbutter
- 3 pastured egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of ghee
- 1-2 tablespoons of raw cocoa powder
Interested in step-by-step support to help you optimize your health?
Vital Life Project is a community for like-minded wellness seekers in search of a better way to live with vitality in a world that can make it challenging to move toward this goal. This monthly membership provides guidance and accountability to help you make small changes in mindset and daily routine that can lead to radical shifts in health reclamation. Click below to learn more.