Food & Supplements
Online market offering a wide variety of organic products. Annual membership required.
Personal Care Products
Non-hormonal contraception. Plan/prevent pregnancy with 99.3% accuracy. No side effects!
Coconut oil based and aluminum-free. Use coupon code KB20 for 20% off their deoderant cream.
Flower essences in the form of elixirs, mists, skin serums, and natural perfumes.
Groundbreaking, 9-episode docu-series featuring 131 interviews on the topic of cancer.
Collection of videos from my mentor and renown cancer doctor, Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez.
Pregnancy & Healthy Child
- Choices in Child Birth – Resources for a healthy birth.
- Dream Team Baby – Effective and compassionate sleep training model.
- Fearless Parent – A forum for discussion of thoughtful parent-based, rather than doctor, media, or corporate-based pregnancy and childcare wisdom. Dr. Brogan is the Medical Director.
- Hairprint – Pregnancy safe hair dye system.
- Happy Healthy Child – Skip the hospital birthing course, and learn everything you need to know about all that your pregnancy and birth can be, from the comfort of your home.
- Holistic Moms Network – News, events, and local support of holistic parenting choices.
- Home Sweet, Homebirth – Holistic midwifery, childbirth education, and support services.
- Honest Company – Non-toxic baby and household products, at a discount.
- Kelly Mom – Breastfeeding issues.
- Midwives – New York area homebirth midwives.
- Milk Share – Milk donation and sourcing.
- National Vaccine Information Center – Independent clearinghouse for disease and vaccine information.
- Pathways to Family Wellness – Publication, events, and community-building around holistic parenting and informed healthcare choices.
Energy Medicine & Spirituality
- Alzheimer’s Research – Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa offers an evidence-based medical meditation model for longevity.
- Global Village – Videos for home practice of Kundalini yoga & meditation.
- HeartMath Inner Balance – Transform your stress response by visualizing it.
- Kundalini Cures – Protocols for mental illness by David Shannahoff-Khalsa.
- Spiritual Emergence Network – Searchable referral directory and support service for those experiencing psychospiritual difficulties.
- Chi Center for Wisdom Healing Qigong – Join Master MingTong Gu for online programs or in-person retreats
Reforming Mental Health Care
- Bipolar Awakenings – Resources for finding meaning and healing from bipolar disorder.
- Beyond Meds – A resource for patients and doctors looking for help with recovery from medication treatment.
- Inner Compass Initiative (ICI) – Resource for people coming off of psychiatric medications.
- Inner Fire – A holistic residential healing center for psychiatric medication withdrawal.
- Integrative Mental Health for You – Educational resource for psychology, energy medicine, and spiritual emergence.
- Know Your Drugs – A global awareness campaign that advocates for informed consent.
- Mad in America – A forum for concerned citizens, physicians, and activists interested in cultivating new models of mental health care.
- MurderMeds.com – An encylopedia of medication-induced Homicides.
- Rxisk – Dr. David Healy, psychiatrist, working to bring awareness to medication dangers.
- Toxic Psychiatry – Dr. Peter Breggin exposes the dangers of the psychiatric model.
- Will Hall – Support and resources for medication taper and withdrawal.
Like-Minded Blogs & Resources
- Birth Control Pill Discontinuation Support – A forum for discussion of oral contraceptive risks and alternatives.
- Chris Kresser – Integrative Medicine practitioner with a similar focus with regards to women’s mental health.
- Christiane Northrup, MD – Holistic Ob/Gyn, spiritualist, and women’s empowerment activist.
- David Perlmutter, MD – Functional medicine neurologist with a focus on Paleo cures.
- Food Babe – Investigative reporting on processed food concerns.
- Frank Lipman, MD – NYC Wellness Leader.
- Greater Good Movie Vaccine Resource – A parent-friendly resource for science-based information around vaccination.
- GreenMedInfo – Home to the world’s largest natural health database and educational resources around evidence-based holistic care.
- Healthy Home Economist – A mom and pioneering natural health enthusiast on topics from birthing to cooking.
- Hormones Matter – A science-based, research-oriented resource for pioneering women’s health progress.
- Joan Borysenko, PhD – cell biologist, psychologist, spiritualist and psychoneuroimmunology expert.
- Joseph Aldo – Naturopath, intuitive healer, and flower essence expert.
- Joanna Moncrieff – A brilliant psychiatrist critical of the current paradigm.
- Lawrence B. Palevsky, MD – Holistic pediatrician in NYC providing educational resources to support children naturally.
- National Academy of Hypothyroidism – Why your conventional doctor may not know the full story on thyroid dysfunction.
- Paleo Mom – Paleo approach to mothering.
- Perfect Health Diet – Moderate carb and paleo guidelines.
- Personalized Lifestyle Medicine Institute – A forum for communication about cutting-edge lifestyle medicine practice and science.
- Underground Wellness – Consortium of holistic health and real food enthusiasts, blogs, videos, radio.
- Wellness Mama – Mother of five and paleo recipe genius.
- German New Medicine – Framework for redefining disease causation and healing options.
- The Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine – Locate certified physicians.
- Holistic Pediatric Association – Find a holistic pediatrician near you.
- Institute for Functional Medicine – Find a functional medicine practitioner.
- Integrative Medicine for Mental Health – Referral registry and resources.
- Thyroid Change – Thyroid-literate practitioners, supporting data, and resources for progressing the treatment of thyroid dysfunction.
- The Trauma Center – Dr. Bessel van der Kolk’s practitioner referrals for those who have been impacted by trauma and adversity.
Affiliate Disclosure: This page contains affiliate links to products and services that Dr. Kelly Brogan has personally vetted and feels confident recommending to her patients and followers. Dr. Brogan may receive a small commission for products or services purchased through these links. Proceeds are used in support of ongoing work.