What is the happiest, healthiest version of yourself that you can imagine?
Do you see someone who:
- Feels purposeful, energetic, and capable?
- Eats real, healthy food – looks and feels great?
- Doesn’t rely on uppers, downers, or other pills?
You probably don’t imagine a person who:
- Is stuck with prescriptions for life.
- Relies on caffeine by day, wine by night.
- Feels sad, fatigued, helpless, or hopeless.
Many of us are far from our ideal vision of health. Meanwhile, mass media, drug companies, and the food industry hope we stay there – reliant on them.
I’m here to tell you that you have choices and the power to change your life. You can get healthy and live happy – without drugs.
I know, not just because of my medical training, but also because I’ve been where you are.
On a beautiful day in NYC I got some bad news. The reason for my brain fog, why I’d repeatedly lost my keys, was literally losing my hair, and going through an excessive amount of cocoa butter lotion, along with other symptoms: postpartum thyroiditis, or Hashimoto’s disease.
Despite many years earning my medical credentials, I was not ready for a life dependent on pharmaceuticals. So, I searched for an alternative – and I found the gentle, hopeful world of natural self-repair.
Two-and-a-half years and one pregnancy later, I was symptom free – and prescription free.
But, more importantly, I’m on a mission. Now, in addition to my training as a psychiatrist, I’m also board-certified in integrative and holistic medicine, helping women get healthy and happy – without drugs.
Own Your Body, Free Your Mind
As a board-certified psychiatrist, I know better than most that conventional medicine really only offers one single solution to every symptom: a prescription.
I have a hard truth for you: the medical industry, government, food companies, and the pharmaceutical industry do not have your best health interests at heart.
- Ever had a doctor expect you to just take his or her word for it?
- Have you thought the side effects of a drug sound worse than the disease?
- Does the FDA food pyramid look more of a food industry ad than a healthy diet?
Unfortunately, what drives these industries, ultimately, is your reliance on them and the dollars that come from your wallet. When we delegate the responsibility for our health to someone else, we lose.
Get Happier and Healthier – Without Drugs
I help women break down the myths and misconceptions of an outdated and broken health care system that is keeping them sick, confused, and dependent. And, instead, give them the knowledge and tools to return to the happier, healthier person they were born to be. Naturally.
Are you feeling like you are:
- Trapped by depression, anxiety, and other mood issues?
- Missing out on living to your full potential because of depression, stress, anxiety, and other mood issues?
- Frustrated that the medical advice and solutions you’ve been given are not working for you – and maybe even making you sicker?
If you are ready to own your own body, and free your mind – to feel healthier and happier without drugs – I encourage you to sign up on my mailing list.
You’ll get updates, articles, and more full of evidence-based alternatives you can use to become happier and healthier without drugs and live a joyful life.